Flood Managment Studies
– Preliminary site visit to conduct site survey and analyzing the soil lithology, hydrogeology and site contours.
– Generation of 10 km radius maps of Surface water body, Topographical, Physiographical features using GIS.
– Generation of Flood inundation maps covering 10 km radius from the project site boundary from the primary and secondary data.
– Generation of 1km radius flood inundation maps and surface water flow vector.
– Evaluation of the project site with respect to flood risk.
– Suggestion of site specific flood management plans.